Psychology within the FBI

Psychology & the FBI
What is the most important factor in an unidentified subject's psychological profile?

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval


1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For my Independent Component 2 I plan to attend the FBI Citizens Academy with my mentor. This Academy is a course for people from all different areas of the community that is given to teach about law enforcement and how they can do their part. By going this I will constantly be meeting new people that can help me with my project topic and help me learn in general.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
When I am there I will be sure to take pictures and take notes while the agents are teaching. I will also conduct interviews if possible with people that can  help me understand my topic.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
This Academy will help me explore my project more because it will help me meet many new people while also learning and being part of an event that many people are not invited to.
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

No comments:

Post a Comment