Psychology within the FBI

Psychology & the FBI
What is the most important factor in an unidentified subject's psychological profile?

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Progress

      Although I have had a bit of trouble with my mentorship the past month, I have tried not to let it affect my senior project too much. Instead of focusing on time spent with my mentor I have tried building new relationships and researching more. This has been a great help because it has put a new spin on my project that I did not have while I was simply going to mentorship. While it has been great expanding my research and my sources I am very excited for the upcoming months and future mentorship opportunities. This includes the Citizens Academy that i will be focusing my Independent Component 2 on, along with the possibility to begin working with a profiling special agent who works with the FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment