Psychology within the FBI

Psychology & the FBI
What is the most important factor in an unidentified subject's psychological profile?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component


  1. AnalysaG - Mentorship Log
  2. Karen Martin, (909) 993 - 2458
  3. I don't have many questions after having completed the beginning of my mentorship, all the basic questions I had were answered. Mostly, I still wonder                                                                    - How college will influence my current hopes (as in degrees and schools)?                                        - Also, during my mentorship I learned there was a hiring freeze in my possible field, and was wondering if this had potential to effect  me in any way?
  4. The most important thing I gained from this mentorship experience was being involved with the FBI community. Simply talking and being surrounded by these people was a great way to gain insight to a possible future. To me this could not have been any better because I have already began learning a lot. Also, during my mentorship I made many connections to people that can be a great help in my future. 
  5. What I did this summer gave me much more confidence in the FBI as a topic. Of course, I still would like to focus on Criminology because this is my goal in the future. But for now I hope to continue pursuing and gaining knowledge in the FBI field and its possibilities. Also, as my mentoring has ben limited I am not quite sure how to combine and apply my ideal topics or if that would even be a possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment