Psychology within the FBI

Psychology & the FBI
What is the most important factor in an unidentified subject's psychological profile?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals


  1. Topic Choice: Psychology and Criminology within the FBI 
  2. ESLRs
  • iPoly Citizen - This year I plan to excel as a iPoly citizen, not only as the E-Board Vice President but by also involving myself with committees throughout the year. This is my last year of high school and I would like to make it as memorable year by interacting with as many people and participating in the planning of as many events as possible. 
  • Effective Learner - All the core classes seem extremely engaging and beneficial, I hope to gain as much from them as possible. At the same time, I anticipate to gain a lot of knowledge and experience througout my mentorship and participation with the FBI.
  • Effective User of Technology - Since my mentor is a  very busy woman, our most often form of communication to set meetings is email. Of course, this means I must get more used to frequently checking on and replying to emails. Along with this, I am very forgetful and hope to break my habit of not checking the blog as frequently as I should.   
  • Effective Communicator - Although I like to believe I am capable of performing well in professional settings it has come to my realization that my vocabulary and enunciation does not always come across as it should. This is something I hope to improve on not just for the sake of my mentorship and my future but also model assembly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment