Psychology within the FBI

Psychology & the FBI
What is the most important factor in an unidentified subject's psychological profile?

Monday, September 30, 2013

Update!

I was hoping to post pictures and write all about the FBI Teen Academy for this blog but sadly it was cancelled. Another is in the works of being planned and I will have those pictures and details once the event happens.
In other news, my mentor Karen recently took a couple weeks vacation to celebrate her birthday and her husbands retirement. Because of this we have not gotten together recently. Of course, I did not want this to stop me from making progress on my senior project so I have been contacting other people both within the FBI or involved in profiling.
Sadly, I have been promised interviews and been given good sources to use, but no one who is able to help me any further than that. I hope to go back to working with Karen soon but until then i will continue making phone calls and talking to as many people as possible.
Besides that, there is not much to update about my senior project, so far it has been relatively normal and informative but waiting for the events I can attend to pick up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment